2 Day IBM Cognos Report Studio: Author Active Reports (v10.2.2) Course –
IBM Cognos Report Studio: Author Active Reports (v10.2.2)
What is IBM Cognos ?
About the course
This 2 day course will give participants a thorough study on using Report Studio in IBM Cognos.
The course is designed to guide report authors in incorporating interactivity and disconnected functionality to reports using active report controls. Through interactive demos and workshops, participants will learn how to author reports with interactive content, as well as reports optimized to work on mobile devices or in disconnected environments.
Come enjoy the motivating atmosphere, learning with your peers while you discover the possibilities of the IBM Cognos.
Audience: Data Analysts, Business Analysts, Developers, Data Managers, Business Intelligence Analysts, IT Administrators, Data Architects
Recommended Prerequisites: You should have Basic understanding of IBM Cognos Report Studio and report authoring.
Course Schedule: 2 Days, 16 Academic Hours
Introduction to IBM Cognos Active Reports
- Explain active reports and their value
- Save active reports
- Create active report templates
- Convert existing reports to active reports
- Explain security considerations in active reports
- Debug active report behavior
- Use active report content in Cognos Workspace
Use Active Report Connections
- Describe active report connections
- Apply Filter and Select behavior to active report controls
- Modify the interactive behavior of report controls
- Identify active report controls and variables in a report
- Use variables to control multiple controls independently
- Control multiple controls from a single variable
- Author and optimize active reports for mobile consumption
Active Report Charts and Decks
- Describe characteristics of traditional charts in active reports
- Control data display using decks and data decks
- Use decks and data decks to display traditional charts
- Optimize decks for performance
Describe characteristics of RAVE Visualizations
Our international certified trainers are highly experienced IBM Cognos practitioners who have real-world expertise.
I – All course material including a copy of IBM Cognos Business Intelligence V10 will be provided to all candidates.
II – Laptops will be provided for all candidates with pre-installed IBM Cognos.
III – Our training venue is based in Lekki, Lagos (Specific venue will be emailed on confirmation of place on the course).
For more information on our training, please enquire use the form above or call 07035368449